In order to provide what we believe is a more reliable mobile app we have contracted with BARCHART.
To access the new, improved mobile app you’ll have to go to your phone’s app store. Search for Stewart Grain and choose the one called STEWART GRAIN CO (Finance). The old one you already have (STEWART GRAIN (Business)) is still showing but will be discontinued soon. Unfortunately the App symbols look like mirror images of each other; the new one you want has a blue logo on a white background!
Thank you and let us help keep you abreast of market changes!
Williamsport, Indiana (47993)
Stewart Grain Co., Inc.
Stewart, IN: 765-986-2254
Bismarck, IL: 217-759-7938
- Cattle Close in Black for Friday
- Live cattle futures rallied into the close on Friday. Futures bounced from early session losses of as much as $2+ to close with 2 to 25 cent gains. December ended the day UNCH at $137.90. The bulk of cash business was above $136 for the holiday week with some sales...
- Triple Digit Losses for Friday Cotton
- Cotton futures closed off their lows on a late Friday session bounce. Still, front month futures were triple digits in the red to end the week. December came back from more than 5 cent losses to end 378 points weaker. The other front months gave back 199 to 417 points....
- Soybeans Bounced for Close but Stay Red
- After sharp 20+ cent losses to start Friday, soybeans bounced back to end the day down 11 1/4 to 13 3/4 cents. Soymeal futures also came back but stayed with $2 to $2.80/ton losses at the bell. Soybean oil futures ended the session with 150 to 185 point losses. Indications...
- Corn Bulls Fight Back into Close
- Futures rallied back from early Friday losses to close in the black. December traded within a 21 1/4 cent range on Friday, and posted the highest close since July 1. USDA reported the cash corn oil prices for the week averaged 55 to 61.08 cents/lb by region, which was down...
- Hogs Close Triple Digits Weaker
- Friday closed with lean hog futures $1.40 to $2.65 in the red. USDA’s National Average Base hog price for Friday was up another 53 cents weaker to $55.13. CME’s Lean Hog Index for 11/23 was down another 59 cents to $72.56. USDA reported 17,472 MT of pork was sold for...
- Wheat Closes Mixed on Late Rally
- After starting the Friday session double digits in the red, wheat futures rallied into the close. For SRW that left the board 5 1/4 to 6 1/2 cents lower on the day. KC wheat closed 3 1/4 to 6 1/4 cents in the red for the front months. MPLS futures...