In order to provide what we believe is a more reliable mobile app we have contracted with BARCHART.
To access the new, improved mobile app you’ll have to go to your phone’s app store. Search for Stewart Grain and choose the one called STEWART GRAIN CO (Finance). The old one you already have (STEWART GRAIN (Business)) is still showing but will be discontinued soon. Unfortunately the App symbols look like mirror images of each other; the new one you want has a blue logo on a white background!
Thank you and let us help keep you abreast of market changes!
Williamsport, Indiana (47993)
Stewart Grain Co., Inc.
Stewart, IN: 765-986-2254
Bismarck, IL: 217-759-7938
- Corn 3 to 4 Cents Lower Early Monday
- Corn futures are 3 to 4 cents lower to start the week. On Friday, prices were a sharp 10 1/4 to 18 1/4 cents lower. December prices ended the week with a 22 1/2 cent loss from Monday’s open. CFTC data as of Tuesday’s close showed that spec funds both...
- Soybeans Lower Overnight, Down 9 to 11 This morning
- Futures are 9 to 11 cents lower to start the week. Front month soybean prices ended Friday with losses of 3 1/4 to 15 1/2 cents. August had the sharpest drop, but remained above the round number $14/bu at options expiration. Going into the weekend, soymeal prices were 2.7% weaker...
- Cattle To React to Modestly Bullish USDA Numbers
- Pre report positioning left futures 42 to 70 cents in the black for the weekend. Cash cattle trade continued to have two personalities. Northern sales have remained above the South’s market, at aprx. $120-$125 and $117-$120 respectively. Feeder cattle futures closed out the Friday session with $1.87 gains. The 7/20...
- Cotton Futures Down Triple Digits Early
- Cotton futures are beginning the week 122 to 154 points lower. On Friday, prices were down 9 to 20 points as the new crops rallied back 40-60 points from more serious weakness. Thinly traded October closed in the black on afternoon’s rally but just by 5 points. Commitment of Traders...
- Wheat Lower in All Three US Markets to Start Week
- Wheat is trading 7 to 11 cents lower this morning after also being down on Friday. CBT SRW futures were 4 1/4 to 8 1/4 cents in the red. KC HRW futures closed the session 4 1/2 cents in the red, with Sept ending the week 12 cents below the...
- Hogs Mixed as Hams Lead Pork Values Higher
- Lean hog futures were mixed going into the weekend. The nearbys were 5 to 90 cents stronger at the close, while deferred contracts fell 17 to 25 cents on Friday. USDA’s National Average Base hog price was $104.59 on Friday afternoon, down by 72 cents. The CME Lean Hog Index...