In order to provide what we believe is a more reliable mobile app we have contracted with BARCHART.
To access the new, improved mobile app you’ll have to go to your phone’s app store. Search for Stewart Grain and choose the one called STEWART GRAIN CO (Finance). The old one you already have (STEWART GRAIN (Business)) is still showing but will be discontinued soon. Unfortunately the App symbols look like mirror images of each other; the new one you want has a blue logo on a white background!
Thank you and let us help keep you abreast of market changes!
Williamsport, Indiana (47993)
Stewart Grain Co., Inc.
Stewart, IN: 765-986-2254
Bismarck, IL: 217-759-7938
- Corn Closes Up Double Digits
- After see-saw trading through the early portion, Friday’s action came to a close with corn futures 9 1/4 to 13 1/2 cents higher. New crop December corn rallied 65 cents on the week, but the inverse from July prices only tightened by 20 1/4 cents. December is up more than...
- Wheat Prices Higher for Weekend
- Going into the weekend, wheat futures posted more gains. SRW futures ended the session up by 7 3/4 to 9 1/4 cents. KC wheat closed with 10 cent old crop gains and 8 3/4 to 10 cent new crop gains. Minneapolis spring wheat went into the weekend break with gains...
- Lean Hogs Mixed for Weekend
- ean hog futures closed mixed after trading both directions on Friday. The summer delivery months were down triple digits, while May, October and December stayed higher with gains of at least 27 cents. USDA’s National Average Base Hog price for Friday was $113.70, after a $2.72 drop. The May 5th...
- Cattle Market Closes Mostly Higher
- Front month cattle futures gave back most of the early session gains, and went into the weekend mixed but mostly higher. October and December contracts were UNCH to 2 cents in the red, but June was up 55 cents. USDA reported catch up Friday sales in KS for $119. The...
- Beans Rally 20+ Into Weekend
- At the end of the last trade day of the week, soybean futures were up by 21 3/4 to 25 cents in the most active months. That was mostly led by new crop, as the inverse from July to November tightened to $1.56/bu. Soymeal futures closed the session near the...
- Cotton Mixed at Close
- Cotton futures go into the weekend with a mixed close on Friday. Old crop prices were 92 points weaker in July and 31 points weaker for the thin October. New crop December and March contracts came back from midday losses and ended the last trade day of the week 10...
- CME Group permanently closes grain pits - Sidwell Strategies
- AgFax Weekend: Commodity Price Spike – What Happened?
- Weekly Cotton Market Review – USDA
- Grain Spreads: Wheat Outlook
- USDA: Peanut Price Highlights
- Cleveland on Cotton: Market Reclaims High Ground, Fundamentals Remain Bullish
- Texas LRGV: Aphids Skyrocket in Cotton, Keep Watch for Sugarcane Aphids in Sorghum
- Arkansas Rice: Ryegrass Control Is Important Before Emergence
- High Prices and Musical Messaging
- Arkansas Rice: Waiting Game Continue, Will There Be More Soybeans?