In order to provide what we believe is a more reliable mobile app we have contracted with BARCHART.
To access the new, improved mobile app you’ll have to go to your phone’s app store. Search for Stewart Grain and choose the one called STEWART GRAIN CO (Finance). The old one you already have (STEWART GRAIN (Business)) is still showing but will be discontinued soon. Unfortunately the App symbols look like mirror images of each other; the new one you want has a blue logo on a white background!
Thank you and let us help keep you abreast of market changes!
Williamsport, Indiana (47993)
Stewart Grain Co., Inc.
Stewart, IN: 765-986-2254
Bismarck, IL: 217-759-7938
- Wheat Markets Close Mixed on Afternoon Fade
- Wheat markets ended the Friday session mixed. CBT SRW futures closed with 2 3/4 to 6 1/4 cent gains. December rallied 15 cents from Friday to Friday. KC wheat futures faded back from their midday gains to close fractionally to 1 3/4 cents in the red. From Friday to Friday...
- Lean Hog Prices Recover on Friday
- Friday hog futures trading ended with a rally. Prices closed 5 to 30 cents in the black, while October rallied to close $2.52 higher ahead of the NASS report. USDA’s National Average Base hog price for Friday afternoon was 40 cents higher to $76.93. The 9/22 CME Lean Hog Index...
- Soybeans Firm on Friday
- Front month soybean futures ended the Friday session fractionally mixed. From the week’s open, November soybeans were unchanged, while the November to November spread tightened by 14 3/4 cents to a 30 3/4 cent nearby premium. Soymeal prices ended the last trade day of the week $0.50 to $1.50/ton in...
- Triple Digit Rally for Friday Cotton
- Cotton prices rallied into the weekend. Nearby futures were up more than 3 cents through March, while the deferred contracts gained 232 to 275 points. December’s 353 point rally extended the inverse to an 86 premium to March and a 228 premium to May. Crude Oil continues its bounce through...
- Cattle Market Mixed Heading into COF Report
- Live cattle futures were lower on the last trade day of the week, giving back 30 to 47 cents in the front months. Feeder cattle, however, found strength in the afternoon to close 40 to 50 cents higher. Sept feeders were 27 cents red on Friday. Catch up cash business...
- Corn Market Weakens into Weekend
- On Friday, corn prices worked lower to close 2 to 2 1/2 cents in the red. New crop futures were firmer with Red dec only giving back 3/4 cents while Sept gained 1 1/4 cents. For the week December corn closed 1/4 of a penny lower, while the Dec to...