Stewart Grain Co., Inc.
Stewart, IN: 765-986-2254
Bismarck, IL: 217-759-7938
Williamsport, Indiana (47993)
In order to provide what we believe is a more reliable mobile app we have contracted with BARCHART.
To access the new, improved mobile app you’ll have to go to your phone’s app store. Search for Stewart Grain and choose the one called STEWART GRAIN CO (Finance). The old one you already have (STEWART GRAIN (Business)) is still showing but will be discontinued soon. Unfortunately the App symbols look like mirror images of each other; the new one you want has a blue logo on a white background!
Thank you and let us help keep you abreast of market changes!
- Wheats End Off Highs
- The wheat market ended the session mixed after a wide ranged session that worked mostly higher. Chicago prices settled the day within a penny of UNCH through May ’23 contracts, with December printing a 25 1/2 cent range. KC HRW futures went home 1 1/2 to 5 3/4 cents higher...
- Cattle Settle Higher on Wednesday
- Live cattle prices ended the day with 42 to 67 cent gains in the front months. October options expire on Friday, with the delivery process beginning next Monday. Feeders led the way with a midweek recovery of as much as $2.12 for the front months. The Wednesday FCE auction had...
- Hogs Rally Back for Wednesday
- Lean hog futures recovered some of their triple digit losses on Tuesday with a triple digit bounce back on Wednesday. The National Average Base Hog price was back up by 22 cents to $92.99 for the PM update. The 10/3 CME Lean Hog Index was $93.44, down by 89 cents....
- Cotton Reverses Course on Expanded Limit Wednesday
- The cotton market responded to Tuesday limit up gains with nearly an expanded limit drop for Wednesday. Dec had hit their 5c limit loss but settled 3 points off of it to revert to a normal 4c limit trade on Thursday. Net net, the board is 211 points weaker for...
- Wednesday Corn Ends Higher
- Corn prices worked both sides of UNCH on the midweek session, but ultimately settled in the black. December traded within a 12 cent range on the day, closing a penny higher. The other front months settled 1 1/4 to 2 1/4 cents higher. EIA reported weekly ethanol output averaged 889k...
- Soy Complex Closed Mixed to Mostly Lower
- Soybean oil futures closed off their highs, but were still the gainer of the complex on net 39 to 52 point gains. Beans and soymeal ended the session red, with 10 to 13 3/4 cent/bu and $0.50 to $3.40/ton losses respectively. Nov soybeans printed a 22 3/4 cent range. US...